Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holiday Adventures (My Favorite Pics)

Here are some of our favorite pics from our Holiday Vacations


I snapped this pic while Jess was admiring the storm!


Me and haystack rock! Yup! That is the one from the Goonies!


Jess in front of haystack rock!


I Love this picture. The water from the hills washed away some of the sand on the beach making a little stream.


Having fun with the new camera!


We used a cell phone and kept the shutter open for 8 seconds and I drew a heart with the light. Pretty fun!


She so pretty!


Ecola State park. One of the most beautiful places on earth!


Taking pictures and this bald eagle flew out of nowhere! So majestic.



Freaking windy.


Playing with shutter speed again. So fun.


We were walking down the street and someone had nailed this shoe to the telephone pole and I had to take this picture.

Haystack rock again.


Family picture from when we were at Jess' parents place in Redmond, OR.


Our niece! She is growing up so fast and is turning into a little cutie!!!



She is a blast to take pictures of.



She wanted to blow bubble on daddies truck. I really enjoy this shot.


Once again ... So cute.

Jess and I spent a week in Oregon traveling between Redmond, which is on the east side and Cannon Beach, which is on the west coast. We had a fun time and got to take our new Nikon D90 for a test run. Very nice camera! You can see more at gallery.me.com/kyle.turver

No comments: